Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Currently....


Hey everyone.  First I will update you on Buzz:  He is at the vet and doing well this morning - even wagging his tail.  His surgery is now scheduled for sometime tomorrow morning.  I'm not sure if we will be able to bring him home tomorrow or if it will be Thursday morning.  I guess it all depends on how the surgery goes.  I took Christian to see him yesterday afternoon because they REALLY discouraged bringing him home because of his many fractures (hips too).  So we at least wanted to go see him.

I'm ready to get that sweet puppy home and baby the heck out of him for the next several months (estimate)! 
Ok, on to something not so heartbreaking!!....

Here are some pictures of Scott attempting to teach our 1 and 3 yr old to YOYO.  HA!


Needless to say, neither quite grasp the concept/have the right timing down yet! ;)  Practice makes perfect I suppose!

No comments: