Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So sad :(

Oliver hasn't been doing good lately so my dad took him to the vet last week and got some meds to help with his pain.  The vet (Dr. Reese), said that he had nerve damage and gave the meds to possibly help with pain.  My dad took Oli back to the vet on Monday to see if he could get a splint on one leg that kept curling under and Dr. Reese discovered that Oliver has bone cancer.  I only found this out this morning.  This makes me sad beyond words :'(  So, I know some of you aren't big dog lovers, but PLEASE pray for him not to hurt so much.  I really don't know what the prognosis is exactly, but I know it's not good.  I am heartbroken right now :'( 



Photobucket

This is a picture of me with Oliver on the day I got him-- he is named after Oliver and Company the movie, which was new right around the time I got him!

No comments: