Saturday, August 27, 2011

Now....

Well, Summer has come and gone entirely too fast and it's student teaching for me starting Monday.  I have been excited, but now I am just sad about leaving my kids.  Really, really sad.  Like, randomly-crying-during-the-day sad.  Questioning why I didn't wait until they started school sad.  I'm going to miss their meet the teacher and ALL of their days of school this semester.  Lets just hope I can hold it together Monday morning- doubtful, but hopeful.  I just keep telling myself if I can just get through the next 13 weeks, I will have the next 2-3 YEARS to stay with them.
.
On a brighter note, I officially made an "A" in my last online course!  Now, if I can make an "A" or "B" in student teaching, I will graduate magna cum laude.  I wanted summa cum laude but thanks to Bible courses that's not going to happen! Anyway FINGERS CROSSED for at least SOME honors!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

No comments: