Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ride baby ride

Well, I rode for the first time today at Tyler State Park.  I met Miss Cycling Olympian (Susan) out there and she was my tour guide. She told me what was coming up and what to expect, etc.  THANK YOU WHODIN! I got new biking shorts

Photobucket

 and a camelbak
 Photobucket(that thing was NICE today).  We road over 10 miles on loops A,B,C,D today-- MAN, I wanted to cry by the last mile (which was pretty much totally uphill I might add).  The sad part is, I think Susan could've done the whole thing again!! I passed a woman walking and she said, "Man, I would never ride with her!" 'Cause Susan is hard core!!

Big thank you to Nanno, too, for watching my babies while I went riding :)



On another note, here are another couple of quotes from my kiddos:

Camden, while cuddling up to me: "My are your 'nuggle burr." (snuggle bear)


Me: "Christian, if you don't stop screaming you are going to have to go to time-out."
Christian: "Mama you are making me ho, ho, ho HAD!" (so so so SAD)
Camden: "Well, Mama tell you 'top!" (told you to stop)

hahaha...every day is a new adventure and I love it :)

No comments: