Friday, June 10, 2011

Lo Siento!! (I'm Sorry!)

Ok if you get this twice I'm sorry- I accidently posted it to my old blog and just now noticed.  Sorry for the lack of posts!! I want to start out by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY on June 6th to my Aunt Jill!! I hope it was great!!

I just finished my first summer course (much of the reason for the lack of posting was due to the end of course paper I was working on) with an 'A' and am down to TWO CLASSES!!! The one that starts Monday is my last Education course.  It looks like it's going to be really rough.  Booooooo.

On a positive note, I do have a couple of videos and few pics for your viewing enjoyment ;)  Christian & Camden keep me laughing constantly.  I think I told a few of you this story but the day after I had my root canals done I was feeling nauseous from the antibiotic I was on.  Ok now that you know the background here's the convo:

Camden: "Maaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my ho hursty! (so thirsty)"
Me: "Ok Camden hold on 'cause I feel like I'm going to throw up...."
Cam:  "You better nooootttt!"

HAHA.  Cam also tells me "Mama you ho 'weet" a lot!  And they both tell me "You ho pwetty!"  What sweet little angels.

Bubbles!!  <---click for video

Christian SWIMS!    <---- click for video

I took my "good" camera to the pool the other day with the intentions of getting some really good pictures.  However, I did more swimming/playing than picture taking, so "ya get what ya get and ya don't throw a fit!" I suppose =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: