Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Photobucket
Happy Mother's Day to the most beautiful, loving, caring, selfless mother in the WORLD!  It's funny how when I was growing up, I did everything possible to be the polar opposite of my mom (including putting her through many fights and arguments, tantrums, and other countless, various fits- as you all like to remind me of oh so often) ......and now I would do anything to be half the mom & person that she is!  Thank you, Mom, for doing an amazing job raising possibly the hardest child on earth to raise.  Christian is working hard on becoming the new title holder for that, but I'm pretty sure he has 45+ million more fits to put me through before he catchs up ;)  I could never thank you enough for being so wonderful to me, even when I certainly did not even come close to deserving it.  Thank you for being so great to my babies.  We know that you would do anything for us and I hope that you know that we would do anything for you as well!

I LOVE YOU!  See you at lunch! :)

*********************************************************************************

Now, for the two angels who totally and completely brought an amazing new meaning to my life.... (for when they're old enough to read this, of course)...

Photobucket

Christian & Camden:  You two little boys are the light of my life!  Every day is an adventure with you little stinkers!  You make me the proudest mama in the world.  The love, joy, and just pure sweetness that you are to me is breathtaking.  Really.  I'm not going to say that you don't both know how to push my buttons and give me a run for my money, but all it takes is one of your precious "I wuh who sooo muh Mama!"'s or "Give you hug, Mama!"'s, or picking me 700 flowers a day and being EXTREMELY concerned about forgetting to pick some ONE of the times you went outside (ahem, Christian) ...to make it all worth it.  I cannot imagine a more darling pair of babies in my life, or even how I could possibly deserve you!  I hope you always remember how incredibly much I love you...even when you're 16 and hating me for grounding you from your car ;)  I will always, always, always be here for you.  I love you my sweet angels, and I love being your "Mama"!

PS- "You've got a friend in me....."  :) :)

******************************************************************************

Happy Mother's Day to all of the other MAMAS out there!! You are incredible!!

No comments: