Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fresh Blog and Fresh Hair!!

Ok- my last blog said I had reached my max picture storage--- I can't imagine why though??? ;)  So we now have Barmore Boys: The Toddler Years :)  Why say anything about me in the title- we all know who this blog is about!!

Christian's new haircut.  I told him I needed to trim his hair, and he told me he wanted it "Yaved" (shaved) "Yike Daddy"... so, he got it shaved like Daddy.  I wonder how it feels to look at a miniature version of yourself on a daily basis?  ahhhhemm...Scott???

Christian picked me flowers yesterday AND today.  Today I put them in my hair.  He told me that it was "ho pretty" and was so happy :)

 Both of my babies have had double ear infections this week.  It has not been a fun week for anyone involved...

12 inches to Locks of Love ...looks like this!
 and this....

Can you believe I chopped it?  I wanted to cut 5-6 inches off..but I decided why not make some little girl really happy in the process...soo I upped it a few inches ;)

No comments: