Monday, July 18, 2011

A week?

It's been a week since I last blogged, and even longer than that since I've blogged about our fam!  I just finished my last education course with a 100 and started my last course (elective, although it's anthropology- not something I enjoy) at LETU today.  I will finish this course August 19, and start student teaching August 29.  I am super nervous about the student teaching itself and very sad about the thought of being away from my babies Mon-Fri all day for 13 weeks :( :(  I won't even be able to take Camden to his first day of school - I will be threatening Scott's life to get video footage and pictures for me -still not the same though. We are still a little unsure of how we're going to work the schedule of those 13 weeks, but just going to take it a day at a time. 

My last day of student teaching is Dec 2.  We leave for Dallas Dec 2 in the evening, and at 6:15 on Dec 3 we will be flying to Orlando to DISNEY WORLD with Debbie, Keith, Hollie, Chris, Emmalie, Elise, & Ethan :)  SO EXCITED!!!  We will return late the evening of Dec 7.

December 10th I plan to GRADUATE FROM LETOURNEAU UNIVERSITY with a BACHELOR OF INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (EC-6) DEGREE!!  Yes, I have a HS diploma and an Associate's degree, and I am actually going to walk the stage for the first time for my Bachelor's.  Whoop!

Then, Feb 5-March 11, my babies and I can be found in PLAYAS DEL COCO, COSTA RICA with COCO (& Popo part of the time)!!

Now - I have given you my life plan from now until mid March 2012.  Am I forgiven for not posting for a week??? ;)

No comments: